GRP Fibre Glass
Here at RT Roofing Services we offer a range of roofing solutions and GRP fibreglass roofing is 1 of them. GRP, short for 'Glass Reinforced Plastic' is a high-performance material made from specialised polyester resins and reinforced with fibreglass to create a strong but lightweight composite. This is a flat roofing system for the 21st century. GRP roofing is a cost-effective alternative to traditional flat roofing products like felt or bitumen. The cold applied system creates a hard-wearing surface that's a perfect choice for anyone looking to update a flat roof, balcony, dormer, porch or extension. Cromar developed this product to be the perfect all-weather protection for any flat roof, whether it's for a small domestic roof or a large industrial environment!
This system is cold applied on site, giving it a seamless and flexible weatherproof finish that resists water, heat and frost. The resulting surface gives a strong architectural finish that looks very impressive. If maintained properly it will last as long as the building stands.
If maintained properly it will last as long as the building stands.
The benefits of a GRP system:
- Easy to form around complex situations
- Very durable and resists heavy foot traffic
- Non-slip walkways can be incorporated
- Virtually maintenance free for very long periods of time
- Impact Resistant due to it's ultra hard finish
- Fire retardant
- A very economical solution
- Cromar PRO GRP comes with a 25 year manufacturer's warranty.